As an entrepreneur, you do not need to have the budget for a Superbowl ad just so that you can reach out to as many people as you can when promoting your business. You can rely on good old printed materials to spread the word about your brand. Not only are they cost-effective, but to print notepads is to leave a lasting impression to your target audience. How exactly can this be achieved?
Let’s say that you are a start-up web design company and a tech fair is being held in your area. You have a very small pool of clients as of now, and you’d like to participate in the trade fair to increase the number of customers that you have. An excellent promotional tool that you can use is notepads, which you can distribute to the people who are visiting your booth during the trade fair. Why would people be interested with what you have to offer during this specific event? First, when you and use them as gifts to your prospective clients, you are really giving them something that they can use everyday.
Unlike flyers or brochures which would immediately get thrown away after reading it, a notepad is something that can be used at home or in the office. The next time that the person using the notepad needs web design services, he or she will immediately think of your business name because of constant exposure to the logo on your notepad. If you will use a 100-sheet notepad instead of a 50-sheet pad, the time that they will get to use the printed material will even double, so would the advertising effects.
Such is the huge effect made by seemingly small notepads to businesses of all sizes. When looking for a company to custom printed notepads for you, visit websites like BlockbusterPrint.com and check out what your options are in terms of size, paper stock, number of sheets and paper type. No matter what type of promotional event it is that you are participating in, you can rely on notepads to spread the word about your business for you.
When running a small, medium or large-scale business operation, there will come a point when you would have to participate in a conference, or organize one yourself. Conferences are an excellent event where people from within the same industry can learn about the latest technology, business practices, news, etc. If you are indeed organizing a conference, you should incorporate high-end folder printing as part of the entire process. Why? Because a folder is a very useful, practical item that you can use to distribute to your employees, clients, prospective customers, suppliers and business partners. Almost anybody who’s working in an office can make use of a folder to organize files. It can be used to carried documents, and there are even specialized folders with slots for business cards or CDs. Such practical uses make folders such an ideal item to use when planning a conference.
Whether you’re simply attending the conference or if you are part of the organizing committee, you need to choose a printing company which specializes in high-end folder printing. When having such folders made, you should consider the following factors:
– What kind of design on the folder’s cover will best suit the image of my company?
– Which paper stock should I use?
– What’s my budget for having the folders made?
– Which folder size would be ideal for the print promotional campaign that I am currently running?
– Does the printing company specialize in making high-end folders?
With printing companies like BlockbusterPrint.com, you can rest assured that you will be getting the best print quality when having your folders made. There are three price points to choose from; different sizes and paper stock available; and there are even special features like a CD slot, a business card slot or both.
Indeed, when planning a conference, you should not skip something like having folders printed by a professional printing company. With folder printing, you can impress the people who are attending the event, and you can enjoy long-term advertising benefits from this type of printed promotional material.
In almost every business industry today, the competition can be very tough. Even if you already have a set of regular customers, they can easily switch loyalties especially if the other brand has something new to offer. Thankfully, you can rely on traditional printed materials to promote your brand, like business cards, banners, flyers, brochures and professionally printed folders. We might be living in a high-tech business environment now, but it does not mean that printed materials have lost their appeal. In fact, it’s quite refreshing to see companies still using print media to engage their customers so it’s something that you should definitely try out yourself.
Why Use Professionally Printed Folders
Also called corporate folders, professionally printed folders are made in different sizes, paper stocks and designs. The goal of making the folder in the first place is to use such a practical item to spread the word about a brand. If you will distribute folders during a trade show, for example, the recipients of the folder will use it in their office. This will lead to brand recall and if you will use a material or paper stock that lasts for a long time, the advertising rewards will even double or triple.
Here are more reasons why it pays to use professionally-made folders for advertising your business:
– Having folders made by printing companies is very cost-effective. Unlike TV or radio ad campaigns, you can launch a full-blast print media campaign to advertise your business without spending too much.
– All your other competitors are bound to use printed materials to promote their business, so you can keep up with what the rest of them are doing but still manage to stand out.
– Folders make for practical gifts and corporate giveaways because they are very useful, so people will be more than happy to accept them.
– There are high-end folders which can be made with a CD and business card slot, so you can easily insert CDs with presentation videos and a set of your business cards to clients, prospective customers or potential business partners.
Finally, there are many companies which specialize in making custom printed folders so you can be assured of the quality of the promotional materials that you will order. With all these benefits and more, there’s no reason for you to say no to the prospect of using folders for promotional purposes.
At school, at home or in the office, one of the most useful, must-have supplies is a folder. Kids at school can use it to organize their papers, office workers can use it for presentations, and moms at home can use folders for putting together bills or lists. When it comes to entrepreneurs, what is the main use of folder printing Aside from the fact that the folders can be used by your own staff during presentations and to organize paperwork in the office, they also make for a great advertisement material.
Let’s say that you are a newly-opened law firm and you would like more locals in the area to know that you offer legal services. Through folder printing, you can let them know that your business actually exists. Here’s how you can spread the word about your business using folders:
– Whenever a prospective client walks into your office, you can give him or her a folder to bring home. This makes for the perfect keepsake, which also helps spread the word about your business.
– If there are local networking events or tradeshows in your area where you are setting up a booth, you can distribute folders to entice possible clients to learn more about what you have to offer as a business. Since folders are very practical to have around the house, in the office or in schools, you can attract more people towards your booth.
– You can use the folders as part of your print marketing campaign, which should be done alongside distribution of business cards, banners, flyers, brochures, door hangers, and similar advertising materials.
– With companies like BlockbusterPrint.com, there are three kinds of folders that you can choose from: 14-pt. folders which are the cheapest; 16-pt. premium folders which are the most popular; and the 17-pt. folders which are very high-end. If you want, you can incorporate CD and business card slots for the last folder option, at no additional cost.
You can also use the printed folders when organizing presentations. With its multitude of uses, you will definitely reap plenty of advantages for your business through folder printing.
No matter what the nature of your business is, you are bound to benefit from postcard printing. Unlike the more modern forms of advertisement like online promotional campaigns, printed ad materials have that age-old appeal which also makes your business stand out. In the midst of competitors who are using websites, pay-per-click campaigns and similar methods to promote their products or services, you can easily rely on postcard printing to spread the word about your brand.
Still not convinced? Let us have a countdown of the top benefits of postcard printing:
– Postcard printing is cheap. With companies like BlockbusterPrint.com, you can have an entire batch of different-sized postcards made without having to spend so much.
– Since you are sending out the postcards directly to your customers, you can receive direct feedback from them. If you used the postcards as a coupon, for example, and you see customers running to your store to take advantage of the discount you offered, you know that your postcard campaign is effective. Also, you would not have to announce to your competitors what you’re up to so you can be one step ahead of them.
– Aside from the fact that postcards can be made professionally for a very affordable price, they are also very eco-friendly. You don’t have to use a lot of paper or envelopes and they can be directly mailed out to your target market.
– Since postcards do not have envelopes that need to be opened, the probability of a customer reading your message is 94%. If they like your offer, they will definitely take advantage of it.
– Unlike promotional messages sent via e-mail which may not even end up being read by a customer, it is more likely for customers to respond to postcard promotional campaigns.
These and more are the benefits of eddm postcards. If you haven’t already done so, now is the best time for you to take advantage of these perks in promoting your business and spreading the word about your brand.
What’s the difference between a do-it-yourself and professionally-made custom 4 x 6 postcards? Obviously, one is made for personal use while the other is made for professional promotional purposes. Postcards make for a great personal card that you can send to loved ones while travelling, or for special occasions. For business owners, they can use postcards as a cheap way to promote their brand, product or services.
Now, whether you are making a DIY postcard or for professional use, there are a few steps that you can follow:
1. Plan the design of the postcard by visualizing how you’d like it to look. If it’s a DIY card, go online and look for postcard design templates that you can use. This can also be done by entrepreneurs, although it’s better to have the card professionally-designed especially if you would like to impress your clients.
2. Think about the elements that you would like to incorporate and highlight in your postcard. Pay close attention to the font, images, text and overall look of the design. Depending on the purpose of the postcard, you can incorporate as much or as little text as needed.
3. Keep the back part of the postcard simple, because this space is used by the sender for writing notes.
4. If you’re making a DIY postcard, print a sample first before having a huge batch made. If you’re having the postcard printed out by a professional printing company, ask to see a sample of the postcard first so that you can approve the design – then wait for the number of pieces that you ordered to be delivered straight to your doorstep.
With companies like BlockbusterPrint.com, you can have custom 4 x 6 postcards and different sizes of postcards made for a very reasonable price. Be it a DIY or a custom-made postcard that you are creating, it’s important to pay close attention to the small details so that you can achieve the purpose of having the postcard designed and made in the first place.
You’re an entrepreneur and you went through the steps of how to order business cards. Those shining, crisp cards are already stored in your wallet and you can’t wait to go to your next networking event to increase your business contacts. The question is, do you know the proper way to distribute those cards? You don’t want to be one of those who people consciously avoid during such events because you push total strangers to accept your business cards or your talk other people’s ears off about your business. There is absolutely nothing wrong in talking shop when attending such events, but you should never be that stereotypical entrepreneur who shoves his or her business card down everyone’s throats.
So what is the proper way to distribute those business cards? After you go through the process to order business cards, here are a few pointers to consider on how to distribute them:
• When attending networking events, do not force total strangers in accepting your business card unless they specifically ask for it.
• If you do want to give someone you just met your business card, subtly steer the conversation towards the nature of your work. If the other person seems interested with what you do, that’s the time for you to fish out one of your cards and carefully hand it over.
• If you were given a business card in turn, study it or jot a quick note at the back. This would mean that you are interested with what the other person has to offer. Carefully place the card in your wallet or briefcase – never your pocket – so that the other person would think that you would extend him or her the courtesy of safekeeping the card for future reference.
• Never hand out a damaged, out-of-date, wrinkled, torn, stained or bent business card. This would look unprofessional.
• Never hand out multiple business cards to one person unless he or she specifically asks for it.
These tips are simple enough to remember so that you would know how to properly distribute those cards after you print business cards.
Similar to how you wouldn’t wear a shirt that washes out your skin complexion because of the color, you would not want to choose a color for a business card that does not suit your company’s image. When having colored foil business cards made for your business, you need to choose just-the-right hues.
How would you know if a specific color will suit the image that you’d like to create for your brand? Here are a few points to ponder:
– Do the colors on your business card also appear on the company logo?
– Is the color bright enough to attract a young clientele, or conservative enough to appeal to a more mature audience?
– When you look at the colors along with the font choice, images and design of the business card, does it look professionally-made? Does it fit the image that you’d like to have as a company?
By taking these things into consideration, you can have a business card made that exactly suits your corporate image. A few decades back, only black and white business cards using thin paper were available. Today, you can take your pick from colored foil business cards, plastic cards, rounded corner cards, spot gloss cards, and silk cards. Foil stamping is a process to make the design pop out on silk cards and with companies like BlockbusterPrint.com, the options available are silver, gold and colored.
With foil business cards, your business name will definitely stand out and you can distribute business cards to clients, customers, suppliers and other contacts with pride.
For the modern entrepreneur, the first thing that they usually think of when marketing their brand is online advertising. The more clicks you receive on your website, the more that customers will take advantage of what you have to offer as a business. But have you ever thought about having to print cheap postcards which can be part of your print promotional campaign? No matter how modern today’s business environment is, there is still room for traditional forms of advertising like print. In fact, it is something that will make your business stand out because all your other competitors are already probably promoting their brand over the Internet.
The good news is that you can easily find companies that will print cheap postcards for you. With printing companies like BlockbusterPrint.com, you can take your pick from postcards of different sizes, paper stocks and variants. Having them designed and printed out by professionals will make your printed promotional material stand out.
When having postcards printed out, here are a few things that you need to take into consideration:
– The originality of the design – make sure that the overall look of the postcards suits the image that you would like to establish for your business.
– The readability of the postcard – the message has to be succinct since you have very limited space, but it should still achieve your marketing objective.
What’s good about using postcards as part of your print promotional campaign is that having a batch made will not burn a hole in your pocket. You can get fast response from customers directly, you can gain maximum exposure and it is a very versatile form of printed advertising material. With all these benefits and more, you should absolutely cheap postcards to promote your business for less.
When you mention the term cheap postcards, the first thing that usually comes to mind are the travel postcards that vacationers send to their loved ones back home. Holiday cards for special occasions and promotional postcards from companies selling their wares are the other forms of postcards. If you’re an entrepreneur who is looking forward to using this very affordable form of printed advertisement, you should definitely use postcards. They come in a variety of sizes and the available paper stock for the cheap variants are suitable enough to suit your purpose.
Let’s say that you are in the spa business. How can you use cheap postcards to lure customers to your business establishment? Your goal as an entrepreneur is to make people pay for your staff’s services and for your establishment to offer relaxation, beautification and other treatments. If you just had your soft opening, how can you use postcards to get more people to visit your spa? Here are a few ideas:
– Include the basic information about your establishment to let people know how your business got started, and how they could book an appointment.
– Use the postcards as coupons, where you can offer discounts to customers for your wide array of services.
– You can include pictures of customers having a fun, relaxing massage in your spa to entice more customers to try out your services. You can also add the testimonials to let potential clients know about the quality of services that you offer.
The possibilities of the information that you can include in custom printed postcards are practically endless, so use it as a way to promote your spa business – or any other business that you may have.