Do you have a moving company or are you an independent mover? If you are in the business of helping people move their possessions from point A to point B, then you should seriously think about advertising your brand. Whether you are just starting out or have been in the business for quite a long time, the first thing to do is establish an online presence for yourself. This is where prospective customers are. If they’re thinking about moving, the first thing that they will do is search online. If your website does not appear in the results search box, they might still look for you using Facebook, Twitter, or other social media accounts. This proves how important it is to establish an online presence. However, even if majority of your customers are online, there is still a part of your target market that you can attract using traditional advertising materials like rack cards. Rack cards printing is a must if you are in the moving industry because of these reasons:
- Rack cards are cheap to produce, but you do not have to sacrifice the quality of print. There are many online printing shops where you can order affordable, high-quality rack cards with free color, two-sided printing, and several folding options.
- You can easily distribute rack cards using a mailing list. You can also distribute them personally in areas where there is high foot traffic. Or, have them displayed in offices or countertops of local business owners. Rack cards are named such because they are designed to be displayed in busy areas where a lot of people pass by. They’re meant to be taken out of the display case, to be read and brought home for reference. Another option is to include a rack card in every customer receipt and any other paper-based transactions that you may have.
When you print rack cards, think of an attention-grabbing headline or tagline that you can use to attract passers-by. Use high-quality photos, and you may want to go for the tear-off business card option. Make a bulleted list of why homeowners and business owners should choose your moving company. More importantly, make sure that your information is complete and accurate – include:
- The name of your moving company
- A pinned location of your office in a map
- Your phone number, email address, website, or QR codes to your social media accounts
- Special offers, if any
With rack cards, you can provide as much information as a customer needs to help them decide to hire you should they need moving services in the future.