Those who are experts at cleaning carpets offer their professional cleaning services to residences and businesses. If you are part of this group or if you offer spring cleaning, general cleaning, deep cleaning, commercial cleaning, or other cleaning services, then you should invest in brochure printing. Brochures are cheap-to-produce, yet effective advertising materials that can deliver your marketing message to your target audience.
Factors to Consider when Ordering Brochures
Naturally, the first thing that you need to do if you would like to use brochures to market your carpet cleaning services is to find a place to order them from. You can take your pick from digital or offset print shops – some have both and will use a method based on the volume of brochures that you will order. Next, here are some factors to consider when ordering brochures:
- The size of brochures depends on the amount of information that you want the printed marketing material to contain. If you want to include a brief history of your business’ background or how your professional carpet cleaning business came to be, you may want to use the biggest map-sized brochure which measures 11” x 25.5”. The smallest brochure size is 4.25” x 11” while the standard size is 8.5” x 11”
- For the folding style, you can have anywhere from four to twelve panels which will serve as pages for your carpet cleaning brochure.
- For the paper type and finish, there’s the 100# stock textbook paper which has a medium loss finish, or a 100# stock cover paper which has double the gloss for the finish.
Headline Ideas for Carpet Cleaning Brochures
After deciding whichonline printing services to go with, you need to come up with a layout for the content of the brochure. If you want people to grab one of your brochures to read, make sure that you have a catchy headline. Here are a few ideas:
- Dirty carpet? We got it! Woohoo!
- XYZ Carpet Cleaning: Bringing back the former glory of your carpet.
- Give a second leash of life to your luxury rugs!
- In Need of Tile & Grout Cleaning? Give Us a Call!
Be creative in coming up with a headline for your carpet cleaning brochure. Use language that both residential and business customers can relate to. You can also include a promo code at the back page of the brochure for good measure.
If you want to reintroduce your carpet cleaning business to new clients or if you simply want to enhance your brand, well-designed brochures printed on high-quality material is key and will surely impress your customers.