If you have an upcoming promotional event, you must include color business cards as part of your corporate giveaway. According to HubSpot, event marketing typically consumes up to 20% of a marketing budget so if this is something that you haven’t tried out in your business, you are missing out.
Before learning more about why it’s important to print business cards, let us first take a look at how corporate giveaways can help promote your brand. Where exactly are corporate giveaways, well, given away to prospective customers? These events are trade shows, conferences, seminars, team building, forums, product launches, employee appreciation, and similar occasions. During such events, a large number of like-minded individuals gather together, giving business owners an opportunity to trade their wares.
Here are some quick tips on how you can put together corporate giveaways during such events:
- During trade shows, you can increase booth traffic through corporate giveaways. It helps boost the image of your brand while also increasing name recall. For this, it is important to look for items that stand out, so take your time in choosing which items to use as corporate giveaways.
- For other events, you can buy inexpensive promo products like pens, caps, mouse pads, tote bags, mobile phone holders, water bottles and similar items. Make sure that these have your company colors and logo to boost brand recognition.
- In employee-centered events, you can give away corporate apparel. Casual clothing like t-shirts, jackets, and baseball caps are great items to have. You can also order specialized employee appreciation gifts as kudos for when an individual gets a job done while exceeding expectations.
For all of these, make sure to include one or two premium business cards. Aside from the name recall brought about by the items included in your corporate giveaway, you can also make sure that they will keep your card for future reference. This is especially true when you order high-quality cards from business cards online companies like BlockbusterPrint.com.
To sum it all up, corporate giveaways with business cards included in the package is a great way to boost sales, improve brand recognition, and the overall value of customers when dealing with your business.
If you’re an expert in cutting men’s hair, you are probably a true-blue barber who relies on word-of-mouth to spread the word about your business. There is absolutely nothing wrong in relying on word-of-mouth to spread awareness about what you do – but if you want to take things one step further, you should order business cards. Handing out business cards to clients instead of haphazardly writing down your number on a piece of paper will make you look more professional. It will also upgrade the look of your business, and let clients know how to get in touch with you for future hair cutting visits.
If you are looking for a company to order business cards for you, here are a few tips to remember:
• Know where to get affordable but high-quality business cards.
There are companies like BlockbusterPrint.com where you can order high-quality cards at affordable prices. Take your pick from business cards made of plastic, ones with a rounded edge, or silk 17pt cards which are crease and tear-resistant. They use the highest quality offset printing possible, and you can get a minimum of 100 cards for a very affordable price.
• Pay close attention to the design.
As a barber, you are in the business of cutting men’s hair to make them look extra sharp. If you specialize in styling men’s hair with trendy hairstyles and cuts, you can indicate that on your business card. If you’ve been a traditional barber for several decades now, you can put that on your business card as well. Think about what will make you stand out, and use that trait on a marketing perspective.
• Learn how to distribute the cards after having them printed out.
Finally, how should you distribute the cards after having them printed out? Once the print business cards task is finished, you can display a stack of cards on your barber shop for clients to pick up for future reference. You can also personally hand them over to clients who are asking how to get in touch with you. Remember that no matter what your line of work is, you would need a business card to make what you do look professional, something that applies to barbers.
If you think that to print business cards is already obsolete in today’s digital-centric world, think again. In fact, going back to this basic way of representing yourself, your business or your company is what will make you stand out. It’s especially useful for those who would like to streamline the look of their business through branding. If the look of your business is inconsistent, you might not necessarily be reaching out to your target market. With a solid, streamlined marketing campaign, you can market your products or services accordingly – and it all starts with the design of your business cards.
Tips to Remember when You Print Business Cards
The good news is that there are plenty of printing companies that can handle the task of printing out your business cards. Sites like BlockbusterPrint.com specialize in printing out not just business cards but other printed promotional materials like flyers, brochures, banners, postcards, envelopes and folders. When having business cards printed out, here are a few tips for you to remember:
– If possible, have the card designed by a professional. Incorporate your existing logo to streamline the look of your overall print ad campaign.
– Make sure that the face of the card is not too busy with colorful fonts or too much text – keep it as simple as possible, but still professional-looking.
– There’s nothing wrong in using the back of the card for printing, just make sure not to overwhelm the recipient of your card with too much information. If you want people to learn more about what your business has to offer, include a website which they can visit or have separate information flyers or brochures printed out.
Remember these tips when you order business cards so that you can streamline the look of your business.
One of the biggest misconceptions that people have when it comes to owning an online business is that they do not need to order business cards. Although it is true that you can promote your online business mainly through your website, you still need to distribute business cards to those who you’d like to visit your site and actually do business with you. Here are a few quick reasons why business cards are a must have for owners of online businesses:
• It makes what you do look legitimate.
Surprisingly enough, a lot of customers doubt the existence of actual businesses who do not have an official website. When you’re running a purely online business and you have well-made business cards to distribute as well, it makes what you do look legitimate.
• You can actually use the business cards to help generate traffic to your website.
When you order business cards, they can be used as a form of offline marketing. At the same time, it will help generate traffic to your site. How? You can easily include your website’s URL on your business card and once you distribute them to people during trade shows, assemblies, conferences, meetings, and similar events, those who received the card will visit your site at least once. If they are interested with what you have to offer, they will keep on visiting the site, thus generating more traffic for your online business.
• You can use the back of the card to post testimonials about the product or service that you offer.
Finally, you can maximize the use of your business card by posting testimonials at the back. Make sure that it’s not too wordy – just two or three short testimonials should give customers an idea about what the quality of service that you deliver or the product that you manufacture.
When you print business cards, go with a printing company that has plenty of experience in the industry. With BlockbusterPrint.com, you can have business cards printed out using the highest quality offset printing technology, a design that suits your brand, plenty of paper options to choose from, and great prices, to boot.
You’re an entrepreneur and you went through the steps of how to order business cards. Those shining, crisp cards are already stored in your wallet and you can’t wait to go to your next networking event to increase your business contacts. The question is, do you know the proper way to distribute those cards? You don’t want to be one of those who people consciously avoid during such events because you push total strangers to accept your business cards or your talk other people’s ears off about your business. There is absolutely nothing wrong in talking shop when attending such events, but you should never be that stereotypical entrepreneur who shoves his or her business card down everyone’s throats.
So what is the proper way to distribute those business cards? After you go through the process to order business cards, here are a few pointers to consider on how to distribute them:
• When attending networking events, do not force total strangers in accepting your business card unless they specifically ask for it.
• If you do want to give someone you just met your business card, subtly steer the conversation towards the nature of your work. If the other person seems interested with what you do, that’s the time for you to fish out one of your cards and carefully hand it over.
• If you were given a business card in turn, study it or jot a quick note at the back. This would mean that you are interested with what the other person has to offer. Carefully place the card in your wallet or briefcase – never your pocket – so that the other person would think that you would extend him or her the courtesy of safekeeping the card for future reference.
• Never hand out a damaged, out-of-date, wrinkled, torn, stained or bent business card. This would look unprofessional.
• Never hand out multiple business cards to one person unless he or she specifically asks for it.
These tips are simple enough to remember so that you would know how to properly distribute those cards after you print business cards.
Similar to how you wouldn’t wear a shirt that washes out your skin complexion because of the color, you would not want to choose a color for a business card that does not suit your company’s image. When having colored foil business cards made for your business, you need to choose just-the-right hues.
How would you know if a specific color will suit the image that you’d like to create for your brand? Here are a few points to ponder:
– Do the colors on your business card also appear on the company logo?
– Is the color bright enough to attract a young clientele, or conservative enough to appeal to a more mature audience?
– When you look at the colors along with the font choice, images and design of the business card, does it look professionally-made? Does it fit the image that you’d like to have as a company?
By taking these things into consideration, you can have a business card made that exactly suits your corporate image. A few decades back, only black and white business cards using thin paper were available. Today, you can take your pick from colored foil business cards, plastic cards, rounded corner cards, spot gloss cards, and silk cards. Foil stamping is a process to make the design pop out on silk cards and with companies like BlockbusterPrint.com, the options available are silver, gold and colored.
With foil business cards, your business name will definitely stand out and you can distribute business cards to clients, customers, suppliers and other contacts with pride.
Similar to fashion, there are trends in printing which emerge every now and then. Let’s take business cards as an example. If you need to print business card which you would like to stand out, you can take your pick from different types of printing technology. Here’s a quick look at what is available:
• Silk Printing
These are traditional business cards with a smooth, silk finish. The paper is laminated card stock and once printed out, has a smooth, silky texture which looks elegant and expensive. Unlike other cards which have a reflective surface, silk printed cards have a matte finish. What makes for durable cards is the lamination process done at the end, which makes the paper stock thick to the touch. Surprisingly enough, the silk printed business cards can still be written on using pencil or a ballpoint pen.
• Glossy Printing
Another option when you print business cards is to choose glossy printing technology. Unlike silk printed cards which have a matte finish, these cards have a glossy finish. The reflective sheen makes glossy printed business cards a more expensive-looking option than silk printed cards.
• Spot UV Printing
Lastly, if you would like to try the hottest trend in printing business cards, go with spot UV printing. With a spot UV print business card, the text takes on a slightly raised 3D effect because a portion of the text or the entire card is layered with UV cured shine treatment. This makes the text or a portion of the design literally pop out – something which you can feel when running your hands through the surface of the card. This is one of the most popular trends in business card printing right now. If you would like your business card to stand out, you should definitely consider having spot UV printed cards made.
Whether you’re an old timer or a newbie in the business industry, the one task that you cannot get away with is business card printing. Through business cards, you can hand out your contact information to the people who you are supposed to be dealing with on a regular basis: customers, clients, business partners, suppliers, network contacts, etc. Thankfully, there are companies like BlocksbusterPrint.com which specialize in printing out professionally-made yet affordable business cards.
Now, after having the business cards printed out, remember that you cannot simply hand them over to everyone you meet like you are casually distributing $20 bills. After business card printing, there’s an art and etiquette to the distribution that you need to keep in mind. To get you started, here are a few quick tips on the etiquette when handing over your business cards:
• Make sure that you are handing over a good quality business card to make a good impression. A limp, cheaply printed card will not give customers a professional image of your business, so pay attention to details like stock paper, quality of printing, layout and the design of the card itself.
• When attending meetings, exchange business cards either at the end or the beginning of the discussion.
• When attending trade shows or similar events, keep your business card handy at all times. Don’t bother using a case holder because they need to be distributed fast, and with minimal fuss.
• Never use business cards with information that is not updated. Nothing says tacky more than business cards with handwritten corrections or notes on the supposedly pristine front part.
• When accepting business cards, do not hesitate to write a note at the back so that you can remember information about the company or the person who gave it to you. If you were given the card of a possible supplier, write a short note at the back so that you can remember the details of the meeting the next time that you give them a call.
As you can see, business cards online are an essential part of running a business – but equally important is the manner by which the cards are distributed to contacts.
What are the benefits of getting the services of a business cards online printing company? Through sites like BlockbusterPrin.com, you can simply place an order online then have the cards delivered straight to your office. Since there are no middlemen, you have the advantage price-wise when ordering from online companies. There are also plenty of options to choose from when it comes to paper type, size, quantity and design.
Now, what happens after you finish printing out the print full color business cards online? A business card that’s simply sitting in your desk would be of no use in networking, so you need to make those printed promotional materials work out for you. Here’s how you can do just that:
• Keep those business cards handy all the time.
Depending on the number of business cards you had printed out, always leave a stack of them in your wallet, car, desk, the reception area of your office and even the lobby of your building where anyone may come in asking about your business. When doing some field work, it is especially important to keep a stack of cards with you because you’ll never know when you might stumble upon a prospective client or customer.
• Make sure that they are stored properly.
Look for a cheap business card holder so the sides of the cards will not get bent. If you find them too bulky, keep them in your wallet or brief case and make sure that they are handed over in pristine condition to another person.
• Give the people you meet a reason to accept your business card.
When participating in trade shows or similar networking events, give the people you meet reason to accept your card. For trade shows, you might want to include freebies with your card to make people more interested about your business. You can also include a card in actual mailers that you send out to clients.
With these tips in mind, you can maximize the benefits of having business cards online printed out.
If you need to print business cards, it pays to know what the characteristics are of a good one. When you hand over that piece of card to a business partner, a customer or a prospective business client, they need to have a good impression of your brand and this is something that you can project through the design, look and feel of your business card.
The good news is Blockbuster Print is here for you. When having one designed for your business, here are a few of the important characteristics that it needs to possess:
• It should let people know who you are and what you do.
Let’s say that you are a real estate agent who is working independently. The business card should contain your name, a description of your profession, as well as your contact information – e-mail address, office address, telephone number, and website.
• Its design should project the image of your brand.
Using the same example of a real estate agent’s business card, another characteristic that your card should possess is that it should project the image of your brand. When selling houses, your target clientele are adults who are already financially established. As such, a professionally-made card with a traditional or conservative design would suit you. If you’re an interior designer, the design of your card should be more artsy and eye-catching.
• It should be made to impress.
Finally, the card should be made to impress. Your goal when you print business cards in the first place is to get more business coming your way. This would not happen if you will hand over a flimsy, cheaply-printed business card. Today, it’s all about image and having a good quality card printed with a high resolution and a professional design will make a huge difference in the impression that you’ll leave your network of contacts.