As an entrepreneur, you may already know that to print postcards is one way to boost your brand name through print advertising. While you’re at it, you should be aware of what the latest marketing trends are. The result is that you can apply these trends to make your ad campaign more effective.
Let’s say that you are launching a new product line and you want to use print advertising. The first thing to do is look for a company that provides color postcard printing service. Make sure that they offer offset printing using state-of-the-art printing presses. This way, you will get the highest-quality print possible.
Next, here are a few marketing trends that you can apply when creating the design and writing the copy of your postcards:
- It’s still about excellent customer experience.
If you’re just starting out in launching a print advertising campaign, remember that customer is king. Instead of just printing out a plain postcard, turn 1/3 or a portion of the card into a discount coupon. Offering customers such a benefit will increase the results of your marketing efforts.
- 65% retail, 35% online.
This coming 2019, majority of consumers do online shopping – but there’s still a huge chunk that go inside physical retail stores. Surveys show that 65% of buyers opt to still physically see the items before purchasing, while the remaining 35% are satisfied with a completely online buying experience. This means that you can print postcards online and use them as mailers so that customers can have a tangible promotional material from you.
- Millennials do respond to print advertising.
If you think that the only customers who belong to the older age bracket will respond to print advertising, think again. Despite the fact that millennials are pretty much born with a tablet computer or mobile phone in their hands, they do respond well to mailers. More than 60% pore over their mail as compared to scanning their Inbox so if they are your target market, you will get great results with a dynamic postcard marketing campaign.
Again, a postcard marketing campaign will be even more successful if you can integrate useful features like a detachable business card, coupon codes, or scannable QR codes. Combine this with awareness of the latest marketing trends to give your print ad campaign a boost.