If you are thinking about using plastic business cards to promote your business, you are definitely on the right path. These business cards are thick, durable, waterproof, and fade-proof. With such characteristics, not only will you get the best value for your money but you will also make an excellent first impression to your prospective customers.
As compared to paper, here are the many reasons why you should consider going for plastic business cards:
- Plastic falls under the category of premium business cards. On a side-by-side comparison with thin paper or thick cardboard cards, plastic is extremely durable so it will last you for practically a lifetime.
- Because of the uniqueness of plastic as a printing material, offset printing is better than digital printing. See-through ink is used and depending on the type of plastic that will be used, you can achieve different effects.
- The see-through effect is achieved when clear plastic is used; the colors are a bit more solid with frosted plastic; while white plastic is similar to printing on regular paper – only the material is different.
- Using plastic business cards will make you stand out from your direct competitors. If a company offering the same services that you have in your business has thin, cardboard business cards and yours is made from plastic with high-quality print, which one do you think will stand out?
- Plastic business cards are similar to credit cards so they have a higher perceived value. Instead of tossing a cardboard card inside an office drawer, customers will most likely keep your plastic business cards inside their wallet or in a prominent place in their office desk.
When looking for a business cards online company to print your plastic cards, make sure that they use state-of-the-art printing presses. Again, plastic has an entirely different surface than paper so a different kind of ink and printing process must be used. Called offset printing, this offers much higher quality than desktop digital printing. With the right printing process, what’s printed on the plastic business card is practically fade-proof, so you won’t worry about customers forgetting about your contact information anytime soon.
With all these benefits, there’s really no reason for you to say no to the prospect of using plastic business cards.